Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Medicine Considerations: Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Thyroid

Q. I have a diabetic heart. I had a mild heart attack 2 years ago. Since that time, I was in a regular exercise routine, alternating cardio and weight training 5 to 7 days per week. Currently I am counting the carbohydrates and insulin that I intake. I use an insulin pump, so I have total freedom in my dosing routine. I'm 52 years old, 6 feet tall and weigh 215kgs. In the past 18 months, I gained 20 pounds and I want to lose it. Will this program work for me?
A .It's great that you are already lifting weights, doing cardio and watching your diet. The Burn the Fat program does not necessarily suit everyone’s conditions. You should always consult your doctor before you exercise or take on a diet program, especially when it is for clinical or medical reasons.
The introduction of Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle (BFFM) eBook, was written for one purpose only, and that purpose is too...
"To help people with no medical conditions or health problems to achieve their fitness goals and body compositions (fat loss and muscle gain) through nutrition, exercise, and mental 
                                                                                     focus" .
I am not a dietician or a medical doctor; I am a health, fitness, and personal-success coach. I am not qualified to give advice on medical issues.
BFFM has already received the "thumbs up" by dieticians, exercise physiologists, and several doctors who have used the program themselves, and almost all the health professionals agree that the BFFM ‘s "basic guide plan" and the BFFM exercise guidelines are a very useful tools, designed to keep fit and lean for life.
However, the Burn the Fat program was not designed to meet the special needs of people with diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disorders, or medical and metabolic conditions.
The purpose of my program is not to use food and nutrition to control the metabolic disorders and diseases which can be a very complex science.
Even if you benefit from a wealth of information on this book (and every living person will benefit from information on the objectives, psychology, motivation and your self-image, because it applies to all areas of life), you should always check with your physician or a professional nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or exercise programs.

RA633859CA5V

1 comments:

Spainfitness said...

This is very nice blog, I like this a lot. One of the best news at all. Really I need this kind of information’s and I am sure that I got form this blog only which is my fav. one. I think this one must be Inspire the new bloggers. I am with my team appreciate this blog, Thanks for sharing this with us. Keep blogging continue.

Fat Burn

Post a Comment